推荐 +MORE·影视翻译 ·合同翻译 ·科技翻译 ·医学翻译 ·法律翻译 ·金融翻译 ·证件翻译 ·文学翻译 ·图书翻译 ·工程翻译 解决方案 SOLUTIONS 专业流程 WORKFLOW 翻译技术 TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY 填写询价表 ONLINE INQUIRY
时间：2019-06-25 14:27:32 作者：
1. Strong understanding ability.To understand the original text thoroughly in book translation, it must be inseparable from the understanding of the original English text. Don't say you don't understand it at all. Even if you know it half-way, you can't be competent for book translation. First of all, we should see if there are habitual expressions in the original text. If there are, we should be careful. We must make mistakes when we look at the original text. To improve the understanding ability and accuracy of the original text.
2. Native language expression.Especially in English translation of Chinese, proficiency in Chinese is definitely the first requirement. Many people think they can write and speak Chinese as soon as they are proficient in Chinese. Not at all. Proficiency in Chinese means authentic Chinese expression. If we want to express authentically in Chinese, we must make the foundation of ancient poetry and prose solid, because the Chinese language and writing developed from ancient times. If you don't know the root, your Chinese level must be no higher than that. Deep knowledge of ancient poetry and prose will make the translation more concise and tasty, which should be the minimum requirement. If you change to a general language, it is estimated that the translated sentences are not only long, but also interesting.
3. There is a certain background of professional book translation.As long as there is a little space or difficulty, it will involve specialty. Professional problems are a difficult problem for many translators, because "deep-seated, human arm must not be extreme." If you have a certain degree of professional familiarity, then your translation will be more assured, and it is not easy to make major mistakes.
4. Problem of meticulous logical thinking.Logical thinking can make up for the deficiencies of language practice, meticulous logic plays a connecting role, on the one hand, to further understand the original text accurately, on the other hand, to prepare for the following meaning and sentence combination. Once our logical analysis comes to a conclusion, our understanding of the original text will have a place, and the organization of the translation will have a basis.
5. Correct translation habits and good habits are the last key to ensure the quality of translated works.If we do a good job in front of us, the quality can not be guaranteed only because we fail to follow the habits or procedures that should be followed in the end. First of all, we should clarify the author and the publishing background of the work. Second, understand the core content of books. Thirdly, translation reorganization. Translation does not proceed word by word, but first decomposes sentences into several parts, then finds out the core words, clarifies the meaning of these core words, and combines them according to logical relations. This combination of sentences may be quite different from the original structure, so long as the meaning and logic are appropriate, the translation will stand. Fourth, check the consistency of style. Check for errors or omissions. Also check the consistency of style, especially in terms of words and sentences.